Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
No choice.. go see doctor.. suspected of dengue fever..took blood test..
Received the report in the afternoon.. confirmed suspision..
Result: 4 sep - 11 sep, mon to fri.. no work.. whole week mc, everyday take blood test -_-'
Thus, i only started work this week.. today is thurs, my 4th day oni.. hahha.. felt as if i've been here whole month when its barely a week... Actually working here is quite ok la.. got frens, ppl here quite nice... only that its too far.. travelling alone can kill my mood 1/2.. haha.. so i kinda 1/2 dun wish it end so soon 1/2 wish it will end soon... haha.. confusing.. lol..
Now at office typing :P coz my supervisor dunno go where, still waiting for instructions.. hahaha.. well, post getting too long.. shall end here..
oh b4 tat.... i miss all my frens.. especially Nini.. duno y.. juz miss her lots.. haa.. hope u see this aini.. hope u miss me too :P keke..