Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
I dont feel like talking to anyone. I dont mind typing. I mind talking. Using my mouth. I juz wanna keep it shut.
I feel as if once i open my mouth i'll start screaming and shouting. Dont exactly know wad i'd do. Nothing good's gonna come out. Thats all.
Haiz.. i juz feel lyk being alone now.. its kinda strange.. when i sit anywhere else i'd start boiling.. but when i sit in front of my com, it felt as if im in another world.. im perfectly fine liao.
It all begin with a hateful women. i hate her.. she muz have done me wrong if there were previous life... lol.. like ppl always say lah.. we "ba zi bu he".
I really nv had such strong feelings before.. at least those that i considered strong feelings in the past were nothing compare to having to deal with her. She one unreasonable women beyond imagination and description, when it comes to her, i have zero tolerance.. and i decided not to tolerate her at all from now on.. its set and tats it.. no one can change my mind on that..