Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Haha, today not bad la on MSN was talking to 2 grps of ppl.
One, Peilin, hui Qing & peiling, my CIP kakis.. haha seldom see them online and somemore today all at same time, and somemore all in same conversation.. wah i think peilin is really into astro.. so enthu.. jio us tml go east coast watch lyrid meteor.. haha.. but the other 2 cmi so we 2 lyk very sian de lei.. then not so safe too lei all gers.. let me consider whether i should go anot... sunday need to go climb hill lei...
Second, Kia and Wind, for the first time in my life, added me to conversation.. in MSN la.. last time used to chat in IRC one... haha.. then i suddenly got idea for kia's testimonial in frenste.. then he reply me.. i oni like this line " ...he and his tian fu zhen again..".. sian.. i write so touching lines wor.. lol... haha ne way quite nice toking to them both.. we always create lotsa joke suanning here and there.. seldom so fun talking to ppl, coz not everyone talks the way we did or can take jokes like tat.. haha.. hope to chat wif ur again soon.... its sure stress relieving and 99.5% effective.. lol..