Dum Dee Dum... I am not a super hero neither am i spiderman. I am going to save the world... like as if you would believe. I am a maniac. I came from an outer space which is filled with water. I learn swimming at the age of zero.I wail like a cry baby. I crawl like spiderman, i fly like superman, i drive like batman. I live in wonderland. Rugrats is my friend, so is peter pan.
Today is a super duper Sian Day.. Nth much la.. dont really wanna blog abt this but too sian la.. i usually write interesting things or events nia.. that y seldom update. Dont wanna bore my audience keke.. well... Was Playing Linage2 a moment ago but the server went down.. and it din came up for the past half hour which usually take only 10 minutes. So i suppose it will take quite a while more..
Dont know whats wrong with me these 2 dayz.. Yesterday @ club rm my back duno y suddenly get very pain loh. Then today also..
This Morning woke up arnd 9.. then slack arnd awhile.. after which i on the com and was at it for anrd 2hr++.. was doing my blog la.. then after 2 hr my back started to ache again loh.. so i went to lie on bed.It was arnd 1pm?
Just then.. David msg me to help him do up the list and particulars of ppl going batu laya trip..to send to joanne.. Then very tired sitting, i lie on bed n fallen aslp.. haha.. then he msg me at 2+.. to ask for it again..n i onli woke up arnd 4.. so ps.. hehe.. then i faster do then i send loh. [Till now i still have 3 minutes that i have yet to touch.. and i promised Joanne to give her by tml.. haha. hopefully can finish loh..]
Then after that my mum came back n ask.. have u eaten lunch.. then did i realise that i havent had lunch.. gd thing there were still some leftovers from ytd dinner.. which i din mind having them.. Potatoes! i liked them cooked in any form..haha
Then after these till now i have been juz playing linage and watching TV loh.. then now no show no game blog loh...
Then now i write till nothing to write liao stop here loh.. ahehuhauea..
I think im being quite Loh Soh here.. haha..ok ne way thx 4 reading! Sweet Dreamz to those already aslp.. Gd nite to All(Awake or Asleep)!